- Commitment. We are committed to protect your privacy.
- The Information That You Provide Us. If you use the Services, we will need your Personal Information (such as your name, address, gender, age, telephone number, e-mail address, networks, activities, and interests).
- The Information We Collect. We may collect information about you from other FireApps users, anonymous and aggregate information. We also automatically collect information through your use of our Site and Services such as your IP address, device model, and device ID. We also collect and retain your submitted reviews, which will include any information therein.
- How We Use Your Information. We use your information in order to provide you with the best possible use of the Site and the Services, to maintain them, improve them and in order to protect us and the Services from misuse and law violations.
- Processing and Transfer of Your Information. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country in which we, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. Transfers of your Personal Information outside the European Economic Area (EEA) will comply with applicable laws.
- Security. We implement technical and organizational measures to secure your Personal Information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of your Personal Information.
- Your Rights. At any time, you may contact us and request to exercise your rights in accordance with applicable law. For more details see Section 12 below.
- Opting Out of Receiving Marketing Communications from Us. At any time, you may opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us.
- Period During Which We Keep Your Personal Information. We retain your Personal Information as needed to provide the Services, and for lawful purposes.
- Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy. We do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 16 years old. If you believe that we might have collected such information, please contact us.
Your privacy is important to us.
We also explain the choices you (“your” or “user”) can make about the way your information is collected and used through our Site or Services.
- We define “Personal Information” to mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- California Residents May Have Different Or Additional Rights. Please See The Section Titled Privacy Notice For California Residents.
- We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites or applications that are operated or owned by third parties, even if they are linked from and/or through the Site or Services. The information practices of such third-party websites or applications is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites or applications.
- Information We Collect Directly from You. We may collect Information directly from you. For example, we may collect information such as your full name, address, gender, age, telephone number, e-mail address, networks, activities, and interests.
- Information We Collect from Third Parties. During the registration process and/or otherwise while using the Site, we may give you the opportunity, in order to enhance your user experience, to share information about your friends, colleagues, etc. in other platforms (such as social networks). We therefore may collect information from other FireApps users, such as when a friend of yours provides details about you, or indicates that you are in his/her network.
- Information Automatically Collected About You. We also automatically collect information through your use of our Site and Services using cookies and other technologies. This information may include, without limitation, information about your operating system, settings and system configurations, IP address, device model, device ID, and other unique device identifiers, the webpages you access within our Site, the website that led you to our Site, the website to which you go after leaving our Site, the dates and times you access our Site, and web log data.
Our primary purpose in collecting information is to provide you with the products and services you or our customers request and those which we believe will optimize your use of the Site and Services, or our customers’ use of our services.
In addition, you agree that we may use your information, including Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To analyze and improve our Site and Services (we continually strive to improve our Site and product offerings based on the Information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions and orders you make through or in connection with the Site and registration thereto. Your information, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than to our customers whose website or platform you use through the Services.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other Site feature.
- To send periodic e-mails, updates, newsletters, and exclusive offers, and for other marketing or advertising purposes.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, related product, service information, etc.
- To comply with applicable legal obligations, including responding to informal requests for information from governmental authorities, and to prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal.
- To verify your identity when legally required, for example, before granting you access to your Personal Information or to verify that a product review is valid.
We may also use Information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated for purposes not otherwise listed above.
- This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Site, conducting our business, servicing you in connection with the foregoing, or otherwise serve us or perform functions on our behalf, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information to current or future affiliates, parent companies, or subsidiaries.
If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if we sell or transfer a business unit or assets to another company, as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, or as part of any other similar business transfer we may also disclose your Information.
- Additionally, we will disclose your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, we may disclose de-identified and/or aggregated Information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Your Information will be collected, processed, stored, and used by us, and if/when applicable may be passed to and processed by our subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies. Information contributed by or collected from users may be stored, and processed in any country in which we, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities which may be outside of the EEA. If there is a transfer of your Personal Information outside the EEA we will, in the absence of an EC Adequacy decision relevant to the destination country or to the transfer, seek to rely on appropriate safeguards, or enter into appropriate EC approved standard contractual clauses.
By using the Site or Services, you acknowledge and agree that you may be transferring your information, including Personal Information, outside of the country in which you have contributed it, and that you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country to a country that may not offer the same level of protection for Information as the country in which you reside.
- We take technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your Personal Information and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your Personal Information.
- However, in order to protect your privacy we urge you: (1) to protect against unauthorized access to your use of the Site; (2) to ensure no one else uses the Site while the user’s machine is “logged on” to the Site; (3) to log off or exit from the Site when not using it; and (4) where relevant, to keep your password or other access information secret. We do not store credit card numbers or related identifying information on any Site server.
- Clear GIFs, pixel tags and other technologies. Clear GIFs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, which are embedded invisibly on web pages. We or our service providers may use clear GIFs (also known as web beacons, web bugs or pixel tags), in connection with our Site to track the activities of visitors to our Site, help us manage content, and compile statistics about usage of our Site. We or our service providers may also use clear GIFs in HTML emails to our users, to help us track email response rates, identify when our emails are viewed, and track whether our emails are forwarded.
- Do Not Track. Our Site may not respond to Do Not Track signals and we may track your activities once you leave our Site. You may disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies).
- Right of Access and Rectification. You have the right to know what Personal Information we collect about you and to ensure that such data is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which FireApps collected it. We allow our users the option to access and obtain a copy of their Personal Information and to rectify such Personal Information if it is not accurate, complete, or updated. However, we may first ask you to provide us certain credentials to permit us to identify your Personal Information.
- Right to Delete Personal Information or Restrict Processing. You have the right to delete your Personal Information or restrict its processing. We may postpone or deny your request if your Personal Information is in current use for the purposes for which it was collected or for other legitimate purposes such as compliance with legal obligations.
- Right to Withdraw Consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing your Personal Information based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- Right of Data Portability. Where technically feasible, you have the right to ask to transfer your Personal Information in accordance with your right to data portability. The Reviews (as defined in our Terms of Service) are owned, by default, by the operator of the website and/or platform who you are engaged with through the Services. Therefore, in order to exercise your right to data portability in connection with the Reviews please contact the operator.
- You may exercise the above rights by sending a request to our support email at email@example.com.
- You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail.
- Please note that it may take up to ten (10) business days for us to process opt-out requests.
- If you opt out of receiving e-mails about recommendations or other information, we think may interest you, we may still send you e-mails about your account or responses to your inquiries.
We will retain your Personal Information only as long as it is necessary for the purposes you consented to when you submitted your review or otherwise submitted personal information, or as is required by applicable law, and then we will delete it.
- Protecting the privacy of the incredibly young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain Personal Information on our Site or through our Services from those we actually know are under 16, and no part of our Site is structured to attract anyone under that age.
- If we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will promptly delete such Personal Information from our systems.
Please review FireApps’s privacy notice for California Residents at https://fireapps.io/privacy-policy-CCPA/