10 Best Shopify apps that you must know before starting an e-commerceeCommerce Marketing 6 min read Leave a comment
E-commerce is totally a different game to a traditional brick and mortar store. There is a ton of stuff that needs you to manage, track, and optimize. The longer you are store owner, the bigger that data will be. Data will be in many types, numbers, text, or contact lists. All of those things will need to be organized well so the business would run smoothly.
Those tasks never be done with just your bare hands. However, we are here to list out the 10 best Shopify apps you should get for your store. It will do the tough part for you and let your business run forward. Why thousands of merchants are using Shopify apps right now?
Let’s check this list out and get the answer!
1. Ali Reviews
Ali Reviews is one of the best social proof solution available among Shopify apps. Ali Review gets reviews from many sources and shows them on your page in the best way. Therefore your product quality would be guaranteed and customers would be convinced.
- Bulk import reviews from different source
- Fully customizable testimonial page
- Email to customers to get new reviews
- Reviews pop-up get the store busier
You can use Ali Reviews basic plan for $9.90 a month.
Oberlo is one of the most popular Shopify apps. It is essential for any dropshipping store owner. With Oberlo, you can find the trending products and get them on your store instantly.
- Find popular products from worldwide supplier
- Ship package directly from supplier to customer
- Track all orders with simple process
You can start using Oberlo for free if your store scale is small. When your business is going bigger, you will want to upgrade to a premium plan starting from $29.99 to get all functions.
Kit is the social media management, which helps you create and manage your social media campaign.
- Help you target the appropriate traffic for your store
- Run Facebook and Instagram ads simply with Messenger interface
Voila, you can get this Shopify app for $0. Free!!!
4. Plug in SEO
This app is an “SEO machine” for your web store. That means once you’ve installed, it would detect all SEO aspects on your store like keyword, inbound link, contents, etc. As expected, it will report the SEO problems and suggest the improvement process.
- Alert whenever the SEO problem occurs
- Give free instructions to improve SEO status
- Check and improve SEO to gain more traffic
This Shopify app has a free plan, which allows you to have the basic SEO scan. If you want to unlock all of its best features, like “Check and improve SEO”, go for a $20 premium plan.
PushOwl is a push notification solution to make your visitor come back to your products.
With PushOwl, you can create your own timely push notification for your Shopify Store
- Push notifications to bring customers back to products
- Many automated templates like abandoned carts, back in stock alert, etc.
Free plan available; paid plans start at $19 per month based on impressions.
This app is a strong tool for Email & SMS marketing. Privy allows you to set up your messages to the audience, your pop-up, and so on, that will help to increase conversion rate and reduce abandoned carts.
- Email & SMS marketing essential functions: create and manage a campaign from scratch
- Real-time reporting helps you know your campaign through numbers of key metrics
Privy has a free plan and paid plan starting from $10 with extended functions.
This app is well known for its amazing function: add options to your product. With Infinite Options, your customers will be able to customize their orders based on their personal. The only limit is your creativity.
- Set up products option
- Product bundling to boost the order size
With the 14-day trial, Infinite Options has only one plan that charges you $6.99
Seguno focuses on email marketing. Its welcome emails can help you turn new visitors into regular customers by building their trust from the beginning. This Shopify app is especially useful for new store owners.
- Sends quick welcome and thank-you emails using an automated system
- Unique discount code generator
The free plan of this Shopify app will let you send unlimited emails to a 250-subscribers list. If you have a long list and want more functions, you might want to upgrade to $10-plan.
This app will optimize images on your store for the SEO requirements. You can edit thousands of images in bulk action and save your time. This Shopify app is especially useful for products that strongly rely on images like clothing.
- Improve image SEO with image size, alt-text, file name edit
- Bulk image edit for social media
- Watermark and protected image
Bulk Image Edit allows you to edit up to 50 images a month if you use the free plan. Upgrade to paid plan starting from $9.99 and you will be able to edit up to 1000 images with 60-day backup
10. Ali Hunter
For dropshipping store owners, finding products is the tough part. Ali Hunters is the tool that can do this tough part for you. This Shopify app is smart to pick the best product based on advanced filters.
- Reveal competitors who are selling the same product with you
- Find best product choice
With a charge rate of $19.90 a month, you will have a strong kit for the dropshipping business.
Congratulations! You’ve finished your perfect Shopify Appstore!
Hope that the above list can help you to get your right set of tools for your business. However, Shopify e-commerce is not about only the apps so if you want to learn more about Shopify, check this “6 Things you shouldn’t miss out about Shopify before launching an e-commerce store”.